Engineering Lead B2B (m/f/d)
We’re seeking an Engineering Lead for our Web App RapidUsertests.com. The Engineering Lead will be a role with hands-on technical responsibility alongside team leadership. We introduced foundations for Laravel microservices with a small team of experienced engineers. Our Scrum Team with 5 Engineers, 1 QA, 1 Designer and 1 PM looks for an experienced lead or a senior with ambitions to lead.
Our challenge is to setup a technical strategy to support our plans for scaling. We are searching for an experienced engineer who’s ready to take care of our lifecycle from technical advice, design and specification to the development and operation.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for managing a cross-functional team of engineers, ensuring the delivery of software features to solve measurable user problems.
- You’ll setup a technical strategy together with the engineering team including the implementation of AI services connected to our product.
- You will actively engage in hands-on activities such as technical grooming and code reviews. Engineers and product will support you in having time for coding.
- You will handle crucial people management functions such as coaching, career path planning, performance reviews, and recruiting.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re based in Berlin, so we can have in person strategy meetings when we need to
- Demonstrated experience in setting up automated machine learning infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in B2B platform SaaS
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile practices and process improvement
- Demonstrated people leadership experience including the work with freelancers
What we offer:
- Hybrid work. We want to challenge ideas in person, but we understand that working from home is important as well.
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase
- Significant impact on the tech stack for RapidUsertests. You can participate in decisions
together with Management and Product.
- Bootstrapped setup what means no stress from external investors.
- Flexible work hours, family-friendly policies, and convenient public transport connections
- A welcoming, well-organized, and dynamic team with a human touch.
- A professional yet genuine environment where you can be yourself.
- Excellent employee reviews, check out https://www.kununu.com/de/userlutions